We have deployed custom security layers to protect your websites against some attacks (bruteforce, DoS, exploits).
While, your websites are secured server wise, it may involve some false positive and your IP might be caught in the server's firewall.
We have therefore, released an access allowing you to manage the firewall directly from your client-area.
If none of the services works such as cPanel, website FTP, emails and you see no network issues on our website, then it is highly likely because your IP has been blocked, in which case you can whitelist in a few seconds.
1) You would need to go to click on Manager on the host-stage.net website and you would need to be logged in.
2) Once logged, from the Manager, you would need to click on the Services Icon as shown in the picture below :
3) You'll be prompted to a new page and on the bottom left sidebar, you can see a link called Unban Your IP Address (also available by clicking here)
4) You would then need to select your website in the product dropdown so you can select the server you are facing issue with.
5) At the bottom, you should be able to see your IP address which is being detected automatically by our system.
You have then the choice to unban your IP address and / or to check whether it is banned or not.
It would be effective in a few seconds.
That's it! You can now unban your own IP addresses within a few clicks directly from your client area. If it doesn't solve the issue, you would need to open a support ticket including your IP addresses and a description of the problem so we can assist you.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Description : Disclaimer : This how to assumes that you have changed your DNS settings at your...
Is the Shell Access (SSH) available on our Shared Web Hosting offers?Yes, we do offer a SSH...
All of our shared web hosting plans are coming with the possibility to set up cron...
Description : Learn How to create your own Website BackupNote : With this tutorial you'll be able...
Note : This tutorial will teach you how to create a database and how to add an authorized user to...