Through this tutorial, you'll learn how to change your windows VPS
Here is the complete guide to modify your password directly from your Windows VPS control panel.
1) Log in to your Windows VPS control panel at the URL below using the details you received upon sign up:
2) Click on HyperV
3) Click on your VPS Name
4) You'll now be able to manage your VPS. Click on the Configuration Tab.
5) From the Configuration page, Click the "Change" button at the Administrator Password.
You'll be able to set the password or generate a secured one and set it by clicking on "Change Administrator Password".
That's it! After a 2 minutes delay time for the password to propagate over your VPS, the password is now changed.
To change the password directly from the Windows VPS. You may proceed as follows:
1) When logged to your VPS, click on the start menu and select control panel.
2) Once you are browsing the control panel window, you would need to click on User Accounts.
3) At this point, you should see as the screenshot below and you can now click on "Change Your Windows Password"
4) You'll be prompted to another screen where you shall select "Change Your Password"
** Do not Remove Your Password which is would constitute a massive security breach **
5) You should be now able to change your windows VPS password in typing it twice. Make sure that NumLock and Caps Lock are set properly. You may as well add a hint to your password which would be displayed in your session manager upon failure.
Then, you would need to click on change your password for the change to be activated.
That's it! You have now changed you windows VPS password!