IntroductionLast updated: 14.10.2022
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
HostStage collects the following data:
Personal identification information during the Sign In Process
- IP Address
- Digital Data during our Websites Visits
- IP Address
- Browser Type and Version
- Computer OS / Device Information
- Screen Resolution
- Referrer for the Visits
Data Collected During the Usage of your Services
- Communication with our Support
- Communication with our Livechat
- Communication through Email
- Services Related Usages (Disk Space)
- Services Related Logs
- Pages Visited
- Link Clicked
- Services Data during the Order Process
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide HostStage with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Usage of your Services
HostStage may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
HostStage collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Write Relevant Guides
- Monitor your services
- Enhance your user experience
- Understand the use of your services
- Deny Fraud Orders
If you agree, HostStage will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google Analytics
How do we store your data?
HostStage securely stores your data at Elite Media Solutions Headquarters or our Structural Server Databases.
HostStage will keep your information for as long we have a legitimate business need in doing so. Upon exhaustion of such need, we will delete all Database / Logs Records or Anonymise the data.
What are your data protection rights?
HostStage would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request HostStage for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HostStage correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HostStage to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HostStage erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HostStage restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HostStage’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HostStage transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us: Elite Media Solutions, 1 Rue De Bellevue, 56340 Carnac
- Deny Fraud Orders
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Keep the Livechat Session Opened during Browsing
- Collect Session Data (Google Analytics).
- Understanding how you use our Services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – HostStage uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – HostStage uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. HostStage sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Elite Media Solutions, 1 Rue De Bellevue, 56340 Carnac
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that HostStage has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Elite Media Solutions, 1 Rue De Bellevue, 56340 Carnac