Description : How To Create a Hotlink Protection.
Note : A Hotlink protection allows you to protect your images and files from being displayed on others websites. For instance, if someone is using the following on his website hisdomain.com : < img src="http//mydomain.com/myimage.png" height="100" width="100" >, it will not be displayed.
1) Login to your control panel (yourdomain.com/cpanel)
2) Click on the Hotlink protection icon inside your control panel.
3) Click the Enable button to activate the hotlink protection.
4) You should see your domains already there.
5) You can now set the extentions of the files of you want to protect (ie : .jpg,.png,.gif,.flv,.mov,.avi)
You shouldn't use any .php or .html in this box as it would prevent your website to work properly.
6) You can redirect the hotlinked files to the URL of your choices in the last box.
7) Hit Submit
Congratulations! You have protected your website from bein hotlinked.
- 6 Users Found This Useful
Description : Disclaimer : This how to assumes that you have changed your DNS settings at your...
Is the Shell Access (SSH) available on our Shared Web Hosting offers?Yes, we do offer a SSH...
All of our shared web hosting plans are coming with the possibility to set up cron...
Description : Learn How to create your own Website BackupNote : With this tutorial you'll be able...
Note : This tutorial will teach you how to create a database and how to add an authorized user to...