Disclaimer : This how to assumes that you have changed your DNS settings at your registrar. Check the domain name section to learn how to swap your nameservers at the most famous domains platforms.
1) Login to your cPanel account (mydomain.com/cpanel)
2) Click on the Addon Domains icons within your control panel.
3) Type your domain you want to add to your web hosting account in the new domain name field.
4) Choose the FTP username you want to use to access it directly from a FTP client. (Please note, that you will be able to access it from your regular FTP access)
5) Define the root folder of your domain where you will upload your files ( /public/html/mydomain) for instance.
6) Pick a strong and secure FTP password in the Password field.
7) Click on Add domains
That's it! Your addon domain will be online within a few minutes.
- 356 Users Found This Useful
Is the Shell Access (SSH) available on our Shared Web Hosting offers?Yes, we do offer a SSH...
All of our shared web hosting plans are coming with the possibility to set up cron...
Description : Learn How to create your own Website BackupNote : With this tutorial you'll be...
Description : How to Create a MySQL Database in cPanel.Note : This tutorial will teach you...
Description : Learn how to change your cPanel layout1) Login to your cPanel web hosting...