The process for the installation is slightly different from a regular desktop PC where you solely need to download the .exe and run it.
In Windows Server 2008 R2 or non R2 all editions, you would need to follow the following steps:
1) click on "Server Manager"
2) In the sidebar of the Server Manager click on "Features"
3) Click on Add Features
4) Select .NET Framework 3.5.1 Features in ticking the box.
5) Click on Next
6) Confirm in clicking "Add Required Role Services"
7) Click next until the installation process is starting
8) Wait for the installation process to be completed.
That's it! .Net Framework features would be enabled.
In order to update it to the latest version, you would need to go through the Windows Update features which will automatically bring it to the newer version.
- 907 Users Found This Useful
Throughout this tutorial, we will show you how to configure your VPS and your computer so the...
Throughout this tutorial, you'll learn how to swap your main IP by one of your extra IP....
In order to activate your Windows License on your Windows VPS you have to follow a few steps. Our...
You may come to the point when you would need to access your windows VPS through an Android...
In order to access your Windows VPS / Windows Dedicated Server flawlessly from a windows...