∫Throughout this tutorial, you'll learn how to quickly roll out a Wordpress based website for your shared hosting account.
The process has been made super easy for you and is extremely convenient while bringing a whole set of features and configuration available to you.
Let's dive right into it.
- Login to your cPanel Account either from your client area or from the email you have received upon ordering your web hosting account.
- Once Logged in, head to the "Software" section of cPanel and click on "Wordpress Manager By Softaculous"
- Once, the Wordpress Manager, you may click on "Install" in the top left corner
- You may now configure your Wordpress based website
- Choose the WP Version you would like to install. We always recommend to opt for the greater one
- Select whether you want a HTTPS based website or a HTTP. If HTTPS you would simply need to issue a SSL following this guide. It is free & just as easy.
- Give your website a name and a title. You'll of course be able to change it later directly from Wordpress
- Choose the Wordpress admin username and password and save it.
- You may specify any email you wish to use along with your website. You may even use a custom email such as email@example.com
- Under the fold, you have a second set of configuration which goes as follows
- Select Plugin. If you have configured a plugin sets for your wordpress websites, you may use it here. Otherwise, you may leave it empty and add plugins directly from Wordpress at any time.
- Select your Wordpress theme from our theme selection for you to get a gorgeous looking website within the reach of a single click.
- You may populate the "Email Installation Details to" in order to receive a recapitulative emails including your Wordpress login details
- You may now 1 click on "Install"
That's it you have installed a fully configured wordpress based website without having to handle any database management, FTP downloading or even theme tweaking. Everything will be ready within 1 minute and everything will be done for you.