Composer allows users to install scripts and all their dependancies quickly.
You can pull scripts / projects directly from Github for instance and run extremely power applications.
Here is the tutorial on how to get started.
1) Your web hosting account comes with a pre activated SSH access. Using a SSH client, you would need to login to your account using the server's IP. The Shared servers are using the port 2223. The username and the password are the ones used to connect to your cPanel account.
2) Type the following command to see composer:
3) You may update composer by running the command:
4) You can get more inforlmation on how to use it directly from their website:
That's it! Using composer is very easy and would allow to expand the usage you have of your web hosting account.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Description : Disclaimer : This how to assumes that you have changed your DNS settings at your...
Is the Shell Access (SSH) available on our Shared Web Hosting offers?Yes, we do offer a SSH...
All of our shared web hosting plans are coming with the possibility to set up cron...
Description : Learn How to create your own Website BackupNote : With this tutorial you'll be able...
Note : This tutorial will teach you how to create a database and how to add an authorized user to...